SCM Team Lead – VR/25186
SCM Team Lead required to join a globally recognised leader in the energy industry, with a track record of success spanning 5 decades.
As SCM Team Lead, you’ll be responsible for driving and ensuring compliance with SCM processes and procedures, as well as supporting a range of supply chain management and logistics activities which support vessels, equipment, crew and capex projects.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting internal clients / departments in supply chain related activity.
- Assisting the Supply Chain Manager with planning and allocation of SCM resource.
- Mentoring and training other SCM personnel.
- Participating in pre-qualification of potential suppliers to Approved Vendor List via SAP Ariba and Exiger systems.
- Ensuring that all vessel and equipment logistics plans are budgeted, implemented and budgets are monitored and reported.
- Ensuring all Frame Agreements and Crewing Agreements are in place as required, monitored and reviewed on an annual basis as applicable.
- Ensuring all fleet wide agreements are administered and supported.
- Monitoring and managing SCM Specialist workload.
- Ensuring that all annual POs are in place in due time and monitored and reported.
- In conjunction with appropriate project personnel, preparing and developing SCM strategy documents and / or procurement plans.
- Ensuring key SCM strategies are followed and targets are achieved.
- Ensuring procurement plans for vessel dockings and major Capex projects are created, populated and expedited by SCM Specialists.
- Effectively managing the RFQ process by preparing and issuing packages in accordance with Supply Strategy and Company procedures.
- Ensuring strategy for vessel consolidated purchasing and shipping is implemented.
- Effectively executing bid evaluation and conducting supplier negotiations as required.
- Preparing recommendation summaries for award and/or tender cost input.
- Effectively managing awarded purchase orders or subcontracts.
- Managing and conducting supplier feedback assessment process.
Applicants to this position should have:
- Considerable experience in subcontracting and procurement, including experience in contract negotiations.
- Considerable experience of international logistics, customs and compliance.
- Experience of running a procurement team.
- Experience of managing international materials and forwarding contractors.
- Competency in using SAP.
- Excellent communication skills.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team