Sales Administrator - VR/28082
TMM Recruitment is managing the recruitment of a brand-new Sales Administrator position for a growing energy service business in Bridge of Don, Aberdeen. This is an exciting permanent opportunity, where the successful applicant will provide support to the BD Team whilst assisting in the preparation of proposals and tenders.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Effectively and consistently work with other team members to formulate proposals and tenders.
- Managing the contract review process, facilitating cross-departmental contract reviews and consolidating feedback.
- Overseeing contract renewals whilst monitoring compliance and efficacy.
- Producing reports as and when required.
- Digitally keeping track of what proposals and tenders have been won and lost.
- Assisting, when required, with the organisation of events, networking opportunities and marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring essential documentation regarding proposals is kept accurately updated.
- Managing supplier databases.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience in a similar role within an office environment.
- Strong communication, organisational and IT skills.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team