Sales Executive – VR/24884
TMM is supporting an organisation working within the digital trades industry, located in Aberdeen City. The requirements for a Sales Executive is a full-time, permanent role and the key responsibilities include; support carry out sales calls in accordance with company standards deliver solutions and close new business opportunities to achieve performance targets and provide Line Manager with regular feedback on lead quality to drive improved campaigns.
The role of the Sales Executive is a key position within this organisation and is responsible for maintaining high standards throughout all aspects of the company. The position will entail liaising with management along with building lasting relationships with existing and new clients along with delivering new solutions and business opportunities to achieve performance targets.
Training will be provided for this position they are looking for keen individuals with a willingness to learn on the job.
Key Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Carrying out sales calls in accordance with company
- Achieving performance
- Liaising with project team members and clients.
- Actively keeping up to date on latest industry news and trends.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
Skills & Qualifications
- Competence in IT skills including Outlook, Microsoft Office, Excel and Word.
- An enthusiastic individual with great communication skills and the confidence to deal with changing situations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Forward thinking creative with good communication skills.
- Highly organised individual.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team