Sales Invoice Administrator - VR/22187
TMM have been appointed to look for a Sales Invoice Administrator required on a temporary basis which may go permanent based in the Bridge of Don.
Working for a large Oil and Gas service company, this role would suit an individual who is competent using Excel, dealing with high volumes of invoicing and purchase orders and managing the customer database as well any ad hoc administrative duties.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position will involve but will not be limited to:
Main duties and responsibilities
- Generating and processing sales and hire invoicing.
- Assisting with month end routines.
- Filing and scanning.
- Managing customer database.
- Managing purchase orders.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience within a similar role, particularly invoicing.
- Systems literacy.
- Competent using Excel.
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
- Opportunity for the possibility of a permanent position.
- Working for a reputable Oil and Gas service company.
- 9-day fortnight.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team