Senior Accountant - VR/25946
We are partnering with our client in their search for a Senior Accountant. This role will play a key part in a busy team and offer variety. Will suit qualified accountants or those qualified by experience with relevant experience.
Overview job description
The Senior Accountant will ensure transactions are properly recorded in the financial statements and assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly operational performance variance analysis, KPIs and various ad hoc reports as needed.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Analysing operating results and developing revenue / expense variance reports and presentations for internal and external reporting.
- Actively participating in the month-end close process and reporting.
- Performing and reviewing account reconciliations and journal entries to ensure accuracy and validity of accounting transactions and company books and records.
- Reviewing customer invoices and vendor payments for contract compliance.
- Performing and reviewing tax records and actively interacting with tax consultants and other internal stakeholders to file returns and other statutory obligations on time.
- Performing special projects as assigned by management including design and implementation of internal financial reporting, identifying process improvement opportunities, and suggesting potential solutions.
- Responding to internal and external auditor requests for support documentation.
- Supporting effective operation of company internal controls.
- Applying GAAP, internal accounting procedures and best practices in support of structured financial control environment.
- Assisting in resolution of accounting system-related issues.
Applicants to this role require
- Professional accountancy qualification or qualified by experience with relevant experience in a similar position.
- Experience in a medium to large organisation.
- Strong ERP experience.
- International experience – working with multi-currency and overseas locations.
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
- Hybrid working.
- Varied and busy position working in a team environment.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team