Senior Commercial Advisor - VR/28497
12-month contract requirement for an experienced Senior Commercial Advisor to work with an independent energy company based in Aberdeen.
In your role as Senior Commercial Advisor, you’ll be responsible for the implementation and execution of the commercial development strategy, ensuring alignment and integration between the strategic, commercial, regulatory, and technical aspects of the project to help ensure an optimal commercial outcome.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working collaboratively with the Project Leadership Team to develop and implement the integrated commercial and technical strategy.
- Working together with the wider Project Team, facilitating the development and implementation of an integrated, multi-disciplinary approach the project and maintaining an integrated view of system constraints over life of system and future expansion opportunities.
- Representing the company in discussions with potential new customers and project partners.
- Liaising with potential partners on the development of a UK and European shipping framework.
- Working with the Commercial Manager to develop, negotiate and subsequently manage commercial agreements, including (but not limited to) study agreements, non-disclosure agreements, memorandums of understanding and collaboration agreements.
- Working collaboratively with the Economics Team to develop an economic model to support the appraisal of regulated, merchant and hybrid models of transport and storage.
- Representing the company in regulatory and general industry forums as appropriate.
- Preparing necessary materials for partner committee meetings.
- Together with the Communications Lead, working with Investor Relations, Public Affairs and Communications to ensure accuracy and consistency of public and stakeholder messaging (both internal and external) and development of branding.
- Developing and maintaining competitor awareness and analysis on transport and storage providers and analysis of capture demand pathways.
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following experience, skills and qualifications:
- A broad experience base across both operational and functional areas with good technical knowledge and strong business acumen.
- Knowledge of shipping of products.
- Project development experience.
- Strong communication and networking skills with experience in business development.
- Degree qualified, with a high-level of commercial and financial acumen and the ability to learn from and influence others.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to develop an effective team and working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience working in multi-disciplined project teams.
- Self-driven and results oriented. Active and visible role model with strong collaboration, communication and teamworking skills.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team