Senior Environmental Engineer - VR/26153
Calling all Senior Environmental contractors! New opportunity for a Senior Environmental Engineer to work for an Aberdeen based Oil and Gas FPSO company on a 6-month contract basis.
As the Senior Environmental Engineer, you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Overseeing and ensuring accurate reporting of environmental performance.
- Performing quarterly performance analysis to proactively identify areas for improvement that helps business units achieving their operational integrity objectives.
- Investigating weak signals identified through the performance analysis.
- Contributing to the internal verification process and perform verification audits.
- Contributing to incident investigations.
- Providing environmental guidance to the organization.
- Providing ad-hoc support to the ESG committee.
- Maintaining the corporate environmental management system according to industry best environmental practices.
- Master's degree in a relevant subject (MSc, MEng, MTech) or HSEQ related major is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree (BSc or BEng) may be acceptable if relevant experience can be demonstrated.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the offshore Oil & Gas industry, or closely related industry.
- Previous experience working in a multinational environment is desirable.
TMM Recruitment INDQHS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team