Senior Finance Analyst - VR/27261
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will ideally hold a professional accountancy qualification, or will consider individuals with relevant experience looking for a new challenge. Working in a supportive team with global interfaces, you will work closely with operations locally. Work life balance is important to this company culture and hybrid working is available.
Overview job description
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for ensuring financial performance is reported timely and accurately, supporting the Finance Business Partner. The role has both P&L and balance sheet responsibility and needs to ensure controls are maintained, data reported is accurate and explainable.
The role will support the FBP and other members of the Leadership Team in making strategic decisions for growth.
Main duties and responsibilities
- General Accounting;
- Month end closing activities;
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations;
- Ensuring intercompany transactions are recorded and reconciled;
- Assisting with internal and external audits and preparing statutory financial statements.
- Reporting & Analysis;
- Reporting monthly, quarterly and annual performance;
- Supporting preparation of forecasts;
- Variance analysis;
- Support FBP with KPI analysis.
Applicants to this role require
- Degree qualified with a management accounting / commercial accounting background.
- Professional accountancy qualification preferred (ACA / ACCA / CIMA).
- Experience of working in an international finance function.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Self-starter with the ability to problem solve.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
- Great supportive team environment.
- Dynamic and positive culture.
- Flexible and hybrid working.
- Commercially focussed position.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team