Senior/ Lead Planning Engineer - VR/26735
We are looking to recruit a Lead Planning Engineer on a permanent staff basis.
This is a challenging and diverse role where you will have the opportunity to help provide a complete planning and project management service across a multi-asset integrated service contract for a major North Sea operator. The ideal candidate will have extensive prior planning and supervisory experience in one or more of upstream oil and gas, midstream, LNG, refining, petrochemicals, chemicals and/or power industries.
Overview job description
- Responsible for the integrated planning activities across operations, maintenance, inspection, integrity, fabric maintenance, engineering and construction in line with company and client’s business objectives.
- Responsible for producing and coordinating functional and workstream input to the operational and TAR plans for inclusion into the overall integrated plan.
- Responsible for ensuring engagement with key internal and external stakeholders for plan entry and execution readiness, plan optimisation and identifying potential SIMOPS clashes.
- Timely preparation and issue of critical planning deliverables including but not limited to;
- Functional and workstream project schedules;
- Manpower Projection Plans, and man-hour/manpower histograms;
- Progress 'S' Curves and tabulations;
- Short-term look ahead schedules;
- Monthly progress report including narrative;
- Analysing plan performance and trends and sharing with contract management / Leadership Team.
- Ensuring the timely preparation and issue of a full suite of baseline planning and reporting controls.
- Working within, and helping to improve, the standard planning / scheduling procedures and protocols.
- Leading regular schedule review meetings with the project team including schedule development and schedule risk workshops as required.
- Producing current physical progress reports and final job statistics.
Applicants to this role require
- Relevant degree/Chartered Engineer or appropriate experience.
- A proven planning track record in petrochemical or similar industries.
- Experience of operations, maintenance, and brownfield projects planning, including asset integrity campaigns and projects, and a good understanding of the required interdependencies across same to ensure robust integrated planning.
- Expert / highly proficient in Primavera P6, familiar with Maxavera and Maximo.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team