Senior Metering Engineer - VR/26045
Currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Metering Engineer on a permanent staff basis for an E&P company based in Aberdeen. Occasional offshore travel will likely be required - therefore, applicants must be prepared to work offshore. The Senior Metering Engineer will provide leadership, direction and discipline engineering support to UK operations to ensure the integrity of the measurement systems.
The Senior Metering Engineer will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring measurement uncertainties remain within relevant commercial agreement limits.
- Ensuring all fiscal regulatory requirements, as well as industry and company standards, are met.
- Ensuring that measurement systems comply with OPRED permits.
- Coordinating measurement technical reviews and HAZOPs.
- Assisting with any investigations on measurement systems.
- Raising and managing MOCs on measurement systems.
- Providing support and guidance to onshore Metering Engineers and offshore Metering Technicians.
- Assisting with managing the metering budget.
- Developing and managing key performance indicators.
- Monitoring preventative and corrective maintenance to ensure scheduled work orders are being completed in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that mismeasurements are identified and completed in a timely manner.
- Ensuring bases of design for replacement and new metering systems are engineered to the correct standards.
- Ensuring all deliverables from projects, including Factory Acceptance Tests (FATs) and equipment calibrations, are correct and witnessed as required.
- Managing annual metering and allocation audits by third parties.
- Liaising with regulators and partners on any metering issues that arise.
- Providing day to day support for asset metering engineering activities.
- Providing technical guidance to new development project design.
- Contract management for contracts related to area of responsibility.
Experience / Qualifications:
- A relevant engineering degree qualification would be preferred.
- Previous experience in a similar Metering / Measurement Engineer type role, within the Oil and Gas industry, is essential.
- Experience with liquid and gas metering is essential.
- Applicants will be expected to possess a proven track record in the maintenance and commissioning of all types of measurement principles.
- Applicants should have experience of working with various metering software packages.
TMM Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team