Senior Proposals Engineer - VR/23268
Join an industry-leader in the provision of offshore services, with a track record of success spanning more than 30 years.
In your role as Senior Proposals Engineer, you’ll play a leading role in activities associated with the preparation, compilation and submission of proposals, as well as subsequent clarifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivering a high standard of proposals administration and coordination.
- Providing guidance and support to Proposals Engineers.
- Preparing cost estimates and schedule estimates for tenders and reviewing those prepared by Proposals Engineers.
- Ensuring the preparation and collation of tender document is in accordance with client requirements.
- Reviewing tender document before submission for approval.
- Seeking approval from management for the issuing of proposals to clients.
- Managing and assisting in the response to any post-tender clarifications.
- Assisting the Tender & Contracts Manager in contract reviews / qualifications / negotiations.
- Updating and distributing the weekly commercial schedule.
- Maintaining track records through liaison with the project delivery team.
- Actioning ad-hoc administrative needs of the commercial department.
- Preparing contract summaries.
Applicants to this position should offer previous experience in a similar role, ideally within the commercial tendering department of a subsea services company.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team