Senior Recruiter - VR/26158
We are currently seeking a proactive and positive professional to lead recruitment for our Energy Services client on the south side of the city. This is a permanent opportunity to take on recruitment for their higher-level roles, so previous experience dealing with Directors and Senior Managers would be extremely beneficial. The role will sit within their loyal and friendly HR team, with support from an HR/Recruitment Coordinator. If you’re an experienced Recruiter with a “can-do” attitude, who is comfortable communicating at all levels then this is definitely an opportunity you should explore!
Duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Build relationships with line managers across the business in order to determine recruitment needs and identify any skills gaps.
- Working alongside managers to ensure effective workforce planning and forecasting of recruitment needs.
- Utilising market knowledge to support managers with requirements, including drafting job descriptions.
- Maintaining PSL and managing relationships with recruitment agencies to ensure the business needs are being met.
- Responsible for advertising all vacancies internally and externally, ensuring best methods are being utilised.
- Participating in interviews and conducting relevant testing, where required.
- Recruitment administration as required.
Applicants to this role require
- Significant previous experience within Recruitment, either internal or from an agency background – experience within the Energy Industry is preferable.
- Ability to build and manage relationships, both internally and externally.
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage workload efficiently.
- Proficient IT skills – advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel would be preferable.
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
- Hybrid working is on offer with 2 days WFH available.
- Flexible start/finish times – opportunity to vary hours allowing for a half day every other Friday.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team