Senior Rewards Analyst - VR/23779
TMM Recruitment is supporting a major E&P business with a new Senior Rewards Analyst vacancy in Aberdeen. Available as an initial nine-month contract assignment, the role is best suited to applicants with prior Reward experience (ideally within the Energy industry) and strong Microsoft Excel proficiency.
As part of a new UK Reward Team, the hiring company is looking for a reward professional that can work across all levels of the organisation from ensuring transactional monthly activities are undertaken to ensure employees pay and benefits are correct, through preparing complex reward data and liaising with benefit providers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responding to general queries on compensation matters to HR Business Partners and HRSS e.g. promotion data, benchmark data.
- Gathering and preparing employee and payroll data to support the return of regular compensation campaigns e.g., annual salary review, bonus calculations, share subscriptions.
- Planning, preparing and submitting the companies input to selected salary and benefit surveys.
- Extracting and analysing outputs from salary and benefits surveys to compare companies position against peer group.
- Preparing employee data and spreadsheets for the annual Salary Review Campaign, coordinating and sharing outputs with HRBPs before consolidating data for presentation to MD and HRD for validation.
- Preparing data extracts in order to calculate annual bonus payments in time for communication during the annual salary review process.
- Ensuring any adjustments to compensation, bonuses paid etc. are recorded and communicated to HRBPs, HRSS, employees and Payroll with systems updated accordingly.
- Preparing data required to support the annual union negotiations on pay and allowances.
- Preparing general compensation calculations such as redundancies, early retirement, medical terminations etc. as required.
Benefits (UK Wide)
- Working with Senior Pay and Benefits Analyst to respond to general queries on benefit queries to employees, HRSS and Payroll.
- Monitoring UK benefits email account and ensuring queries are responded to quickly or redirected if appropriate.
- Preparing an overview of all UK benefits for each of the UK businesses clearly indicating cover levels, providers and contact details.
- Collating and consolidating all UK benefit provider documentation, rules etc. within a single repository.
- Raising or instructing the appropriate purchase requisitions and orders to be raised to ensure UK benefit invoices are apportioned and paid in a timely manner.
- Consolidating UK wide invoices from benefit providers, distributing costs in accordance with company splits to UK businesses.
- Reviewing full benefits portal each year to update and communicate changes to benefits provision such as taxable benefit amounts.
- Ensuring implementation and maintenance of new pension plan employee and employer contributions as per consultation outcomes
- Working with Pension and HRSS on those exiting the Pension Plans due to LTA.
- Coordinating retirement courses and the exit of those retiring from the business.
- Preparing annual life assurance data for renewals.
- Conducting regular review of job grades between Group system and local system to ensure missing evaluations are identified and errors rectified.
- Coordinating with Group the biannual campaigns for professional job grades and executive jobs, thereafter following through with outcomes and actions to the HRBPs and HRSS e.g. promotions, derogations etc.
- Acting as Company Correspondent (administrative role) for Capital Share Increase Campaign for the company and select other UK Business Units.
- Assisting the Country Correspondent with the preparation and communication of the annual Capital Share Increase Campaign in the UK.
- Preparing employee data and spreadsheets for the annual Performance Share Campaign, coordinating outputs with HRBPS before consolidating data for presentation to MD and HRD for validation.
- Coordinating responses on a variety of share queries from employees by using contacts within share administrators.
- Ensuring data is controlled and managed in a secure manner using key business tools.
- Conducting regular audits between systems to ensure accuracy of the data held
- Regularly reviewing and updating the company Compensation and Benefits intranet pages to ensure data is current and sharing required updates to business as appropriate.
- Working with appropriate stakeholders to promote and communicate all areas of reward within the company (and within the UK if required).
- Working with Manager to promote and communicate good practice in all areas of employee reward.
- You will be educated to a higher level with substantial on the job experience in the field of reward and benefits management.
- Experience of operating as part of a reward team ideally in the upstream oil and gas market.
- Knowledge of both compensation and benefits management and coordination.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with methodical approach and rigorous attention to detail.
- Computer literate and experienced user of various applications primarily Excel, SAP HR and PowerPoint.
- Well-developed organisation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage a heavy workload within tight timescales and set deadlines.
- Required to ensure reliability of data to provide management with the necessary information to assist in their decision making.
- The ability to define problems, analyse data, identify solution, and present recommendations is essential.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team