Senior Rigid Pipeline Engineer – VR/23805
Currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Rigid Pipeline Engineer on a permanent staff basis for a Subsea Company based in Westhill, Aberdeenshire.
The Senior Rigid Pipeline Engineer will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Timely delivery of reports, calculations and drawings.
- Supporting the technical and competence development of engineers within the Pipeline Team.
- Support the development of work scopes undertaken by external consultants and GECs on behalf of the Pipelines Team.
Experience / Qualifications:
- A relevant Engineering Degree qualification would be preferred.
- Previous experience in a similar Subsea / Rigid Pipeline Engineer type role, within the oil and gas industry, is essential.
- 6+ years’ experience in subsea pipeline engineering is essential.
- A proven track record in the design of subsea pipelines, including PIP systems, is essential.
- Applicants will be expected to possess a detailed understanding of pipeline global buckling.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team