Service Administrator - VR/25956
Joining this established team on a permanent basis, the role of Service Administrator will be reporting into Service Manager and supporting with all company manufacturing processes, invoicing and work orders. This is an ideal role for someone who has previous service or repairs administrative experience and looking to progress with the role in a new environment.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Supporting with quotes from suppliers.
- Liaising and taking recalls from service engineers.
- Updating company service logs and generating recalls.
- Processing timesheets.
- Sending out quotes to customers for yearly maintenance.
- Logging all maintenance calls and updating maintenance register.
- Ordering stock, tools, and gasses for engineers.
- Checking all deliveries and ensuring all correct / marked up for each customer.
- Processing and pricing worksheets – before processing for invoicing.
- Liaising with companies if any issues.
- Dealing with any customer queries.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous administrational experience.
- Understanding / knowledge of service and repairs industry.
- Invoicing and quoting experience preferred.
TMM Recruitment INDOS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team