Statutory Accountant - VR/25778
Permanent opportunity to join organisation who have been established for nearly 75 years. With locations worldwide and headquarters in Houston, the organisation are fast growing and ambitious. They are looking to add a Statutory Accountant to their team.
Reporting to the Regional Controller, the Statutory Accountant will be responsible for accounting requirements for UK, Scandinavia, Europe and Sub-Sarah Africa.
Key duties include:
- Preparing statutory financial statements.
- Managing tax and statutory filings.
- Preparing financial statements in line with GAAP.
- Reviewing internal controls and making recommendations for any improvements.
- Tax compliance.
- Any other ad-hoc duties required to support the Finance Team.
- Qualified Accountant.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience working with Africa (preferred but not essential).
- Oracle or similar systems experience.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team