Stock Reduction Project Lead - VR/23070
We are looking to recruit a Stock Reduction Project Lead on a long term contract for our Aberdeen based client.
- Identify and reduce slow and dead stock items (Items over 2 years old).
- Clearing of return to stock backlog (items over 6 months old).
- Organise, plan and prioritise the review of stock with technical and C&P teams to deliver agreement for reductions.
- Ensure all reductions are completed within the company rules and approval structure.
- Tender the sale of surplus and obsolete equipment ensuring best returns for the company.
- Communicate, report and update performance against agreed KPI to all critical contacts.
- Challenge critical contacts while proposing solutions to any blocking points that may impact delivery of the project.
- Strong, demonstrable, practical experience in C&P processes as detailed above.
- Strong communication and planning skills.
- Strong SAP Materials Management and remote logistics management knowledge.
- Understanding of oilfield equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross?functionally with other departments.
- Ability to challenge others in a constructive manner and negotiate with internal peers and other stakeholder representatives to influence decisions or ways of working.
For more information please get in touch.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team