Storeperson - VR/23695
We are looking to recruit a Storeperson on an initial 6-month contract based in Kintore. Candidates should have a valid B1 forklift certificate, prior stores experience and ERP experience, ideally SAP. This role will involve shift work which is 6 on, 4 off, 4 on, 6 off / 12 hour shifts. For more information please get in touch.
Store incoming parts:
- Checking for outstanding customer demand.
- Putting away received parts in appropriate bin location in accordance with storage requirements.
- Ensuring stock area is kept clean, tidy and clearly identified to facilitate stock picking and counting processes.
- Ensuring ERP system is updated with relevant information necessary for accurate stocks.
- Receiving requests to action customer demand through ERP order or written communication.
- Picking stock from stock using FIFO method.
- Processing demand on ERP system.
- Performing daily Cycle Count Stock checks to maintain optimum inventory accuracy.
- Monitoring ERP reports and proactive checks to minimise stocking errors or inaccuracies.
- Quarantining discrepant parts where necessary.
- Monitoring shelf life expiry dates and action within agreed procedures.
- Loading and unloading vehicles and stock put away and retrieval from storage racking / outside units.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team