Supplier Qualification Specialist - VR/23275
Supplier Qualification Specialist required to join an international E&P company on a 6-month contract.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Executing the Supplier Qualification (SQ) Programme, including driving alignment between SCM, Audit, Environmental Health & Safety, Accounting, Compliance etc.
- Driving enterprise-wide understanding of Supplier Qualification systems and master data governance.
- Directing new supplier process and system alignment to support efficient management of SCM spend and materials management.
- Driving continuous improvement to automate and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of SQ processes and system.
- Streamlining supplier qualification activities while formalising controls via enhanced reliability, safety and efficiency through consistent and effective supplier qualification and selection.
- Facilitating determination of qualified global and local suppliers by identifying specific supplier information and the actions required to effectively assess and manage risks.
- Reviewing supplier financial health via risk analysis platforms using prescribed evaluation criteria to determine the risk exposure.
- Performing compliance due diligence through comprehensive tools and evaluating suppliers based on outcome.
- Participating in periodic review of SQ standards and key procedures; ensuring compliance with relevant knowledge of supply chain and purchasing procedures.
- Supporting internal stakeholders to resolve issues, responding to enquiries and expedite urgent requests.
- Generating periodic SQ reports.
- Amending contracts for novation.
- Demonstrated proficiency with supply chain applications and ERP systems (e.g. Ariba, SAP, etc.).
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.).
- Strong project management skills with the ability to establish priorities and drive teams to planned outcomes.
- Strong track record of achieving objectives through effective collaboration and alignment.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team