TSC Supervisor - VR/21504
Transaction Service Supervisor required to join an oil service company situated South of Aberdeen. This newly created, permanent role, affords the post holder overall responsibility for the supervision of the company’s UK transactions. With accountability for ensuring compliance with SOX standards, the facilitation of all cash transactions and the processing of all vendor invoices, this role would suit someone with a similar background in credit control or accounts receivable.
Reporting into the Transaction Service Manager, the TSC Supervisor holds responsibility for the following:
- Day-to-day supervision of the TSC which includes, AP processing: vendor and intercompany, cash disbursement, cash application.
- Establishing best practices for the UK TSC and compliance with SOX.
- Defining and analysing key metrics to continually improve processes.
- Ensuring prompt collection of outstanding debts.
- Driving down DSO.
- Maintaining and controlling AR, performing relative credit checks.
- Preparing monthly overdue debt reports and participating in monthly collections calls with US.
- Supervising AP and AR Clerks.
You should have experience within a similar role and have a solid understanding of the importance of deadline achievements. Prior experience with Navision or Hyperion would be beneficial.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team