Tax Assistant - VR/26326
A leading business based in Aberdeen is looking for a Tax Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. This role will be based at their offices to the South of Aberdeen.
This is a great opportunity if you are looking to develop your career further in tax and are looking for a new challenge.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Assisting with all UK corporate tax computations and returns.
- Working with the Tax Manager in the corporate interest restriction returns.
- Preparing the UKs quarterly payments on the accounts.
- Ensuring payments are allocated across the company, whilst assisting with the maintenance of the UK group’s tax payment position.
- Preparing tax postings for the statutory and management accounts.
- Ensuring the correct VAT is applied to all sales and purchases and reviewing all VAT returns.
- Supporting external advisors with custom and duties compliance.
- Providing advice on employment taxes to HR and finance.
- Supporting management with ad hoc projects, risk management, and tax legislation for example.
- University degree and / or accountancy or tax qualification.
- 3 years professional or relevant experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High quality standards.
- Excellent time management.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team