Technical Assistant – Subsea and Pipelines - VR/21855
Located in Westhill this business-critical role has arisen on a contract basis through to end November 2020. Working with a leading Oil Operator, this varied role requires 5-10 years’ experience in the offshore oil industry, in a similar position.
Main duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining the asset database and completing appropriate reporting.
- Preparing workpacks for subsea and pipeline infrastructure.
- Liaising with appropriate teams to upload data to relevant databases.
- Support with the planning and execution of new / decommission projects.
- Maintaining date register of pipelines.
- Supporting Subsea Project Teams.
- Supporting technical authorities.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- 5-10 years technical experience in the offshore oil industry in a similar role.
- Database administration and coordination experience.
- Experience with the preparation and submission of PWA’s.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team