Temporary Fundraising Coordinator - VR/23320
Supporting a well-respected local charity, the role of Temporary Fundraising Coordinator is a key appointment through until December 2021. This role will be based in on a blend of Aberdeen City Centre and working from home. Candidates must be available to work some weekends and this will be a full-time role. Further details can be found below:
Supporting the Fundraising Team, this is a key appointment which will run up to 24th December 2021. You will be responsible for assisting the Fundraising Team in the delivery of specific financial targets as agreed in the fundraising strategy.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Promotion and selling of raffle tickets and merchandise. This may be at community Christmas markets, corporate organisations and third-party events.
- Receiving donations on behalf of the charity.
- Compiling and sending out information packs to potential donors and supporters.
- Ensuring that the Code of Fundraising Practice is followed at all times.
- Ensuring information is recorded and maintained in line with GDPR.
- Ensuring Health and Safety policies and procedures are followed at all times, including Risk Assessments.
- Attending networking events representing the charity as required.
- Ensuring all procedures are up to date and followed.
- Ensuring that SalesForce is maintained and up to date.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team