Temporary Ledger Controller - VR/22906
Urgent temporary 3-6 month opportunity to join international services company as Ledger Controller. This opportunity could lead to a permanent position. Will require someone who can hit the ground running.
Overview job description
Primary responsibility for accurate and timely reporting of financial information for one of largest parts of the UK business. Includes fully reconciled balance sheet and SOX reporting. Requires excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Preparing and submitting monthly income statement and reconciled balance sheet.
- Preparing and reviewing monthly management reports.
- Working closely with operations.
- Primary contact for internal and external audits.
- Preparing and submitting annual statutory audit pack.
- Preparing and submitting cash forecasts.
- Reviewing and approving monthly VAT return.
- Providing financial information and analysis.
Applicants to this role require
- Professional accountancy qualification.
- Previous experience working for an engineering or manufacturing company.
- Ability to pick the role up quickly.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team