Tender Coordinator - VR/26975
Join an organisation providing industry-leading logistics solutions to the energy sector. As Tender Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for managing tenders from receipt through to final submission on various types of business tenders and responses to clients, including RFIs, RFQs, RFPs and ITTs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing RFIs / ITTs, understanding the scope of work and assisting in strategy preparation.
- Responsibility for scheduling and coordinating various meetings from kick-off through to the final meeting to approve the submission.
- Project managing the compilation of information from various departments to complete business tenders.
- Highlighting key differentiators of the business and to ensure proposed solution is clear and concise.
- Commercial and technical qualification of all tenders, ensuring risk mitigation.
- Creating tender estimates and cost models.
- Proof-reading the tender to ensure the accurate reflection of customer and company requirements.
- Ensuring tenders are delivered within the specified timescales and delivered to the client in a compliant way, whether by upload to portal, email or by hard copy.
- Supporting the Tender Manager as and when necessary.
- Updating and maintaining the database of all opportunities, ensuring bid library is always up to date.
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following skills, experience and knowledge:
- Experience in a tender / commercial environment. Competent in completing full tender process from ITT receipt through to contract award.
- A proven track record in securing high value contracts.
- Full suite of skills from presenting, tender writing, pricing and qualification of tenders is necessary.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages. Experience of using design-based software such as Microsoft Publisher or Adobe, PowerPoint, VISIO would be preferred.
- Knowledge of decommissioning would be advantageous.
- Analytical and proficient in creating cost models in Excel.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team