Trainee Expeditor - VR/25758
We are looking for an individual to join our clients expediting team on a permanent basis, and with the potential to develop further into the Supply Management Team. The successful candidate will manage part of the expediting responsibility for the whole department from a diverse range of global suppliers. The position would suit anyone looking to train in a new career.
- Regularly contacting suppliers for delivery information.
- Managing purchase order delivery dates.
- Updating dates and comments accurately and appropriately.
- Working closely with the Supply Chain Management team.
The Successful Candidate Will Need
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- Good IT skills.
- The ability to work on own initiative.
- The ability to analyse and interpret data.
- Candidates will ideally need to be proficient in Microsft Office: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Preferably a driving licence.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team