Training Manager - VR/29002
Unique opportunity for an experienced Training Manager to take on full budgetary responsibility for the growing training arm of a market-leading organisation with an extensive client base. Aberdeen-based with occasional travel to other UK offices, this brand-new position will lead the development of the company’s external training offering and manage a pool of Trainers/Instructors, with the full support of an ambitious Leadership Team and sales-focused colleagues.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the company’s Training Teams.
- Identifying opportunities to grow the function, understanding clients’ needs and allocating/adding resource to offer fit-for-purpose training solutions.
- Leading and motivating a team of trainers and consultancy staff, ensuring high performance and adherence to quality standards.
- Working in partnership with Sales/Account Managers to nurture and grow the company’s Training client base.
- Representing the company at industry events, conferences, and networking forums to promote services and build professional networks.
- Collaborating with company Leadership Team to identify market trends, competitor activities, and opportunities for growth.
- Providing regular reports and updates on departmental performance, highlighting key metrics, achievements, and areas for improvement.
- Continuously reviewing and improving training materials, methodologies, and service offerings, ensuring compliance with relevant industry standards and regulations.
- Contributing towards the development of internal training schemes, with a particular focus on entry-level traineeships and equivalent.
Applicants to this role require
- Demonstrable experience in a managerial role within Training-focused environment.
- A track record of thriving in customer-facing roles.
- An aptitude for business development/improvement/growth.
- Sound knowledge of Health & Safety-related training courses and regulations.
- Ambitious, energetic, confident, influential.
- Availability to travel occasionally, as required.
What’s in it for you?
- An excellent, rewarding opportunity to utilise your experience and skill-set to drive growth and establish the company’s training function as a standalone business.
- A brand-new role that you can shape accordingly, albeit with the “starting point” of an experienced team and established client base that requires your input and creativity to fulfil its undoubted potential.
- Incentivising salary package with professional growth opportunities, including eventual P&L responsibility.
- You would be joining a loyal and high-performing workforce with a market-dominating client base, and excellent facilities/infrastructure (locally and UK-wide).
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team