Training and Competency Advisor - VR/22386
Our industry leading industrial services client is currently seeking an experienced Training and Competency professional to join their team on a PERMANENT basis. This Bridge of Don based role is a fantastic opportunity for someone currently working at Advisor level or a highly experienced Coordinator looking to take the next step in their career, supported by a small team.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Working with Technical Authorities and Training and Competency (T&C) champions to ensure full understanding and implementation of competency processes / recording.
- Collaborating with Training and Competency Coordinators and Administrator to ensure their monitoring / status reports on gaps are actioned.
- Taking the lead in projects and initiatives as directed by the Training and Competency Manager and participating in external working parties as required.
- Liaising with the company’s external training partner to ensure all training requirements are met.
- Arranging and requesting training via the external training provider, for office staff.
- Reviewing Training Matrices – providing support with training and certification queries.
- Leading the monthly reporting and administration process for obtaining training grants.
- Liaising and supporting the Training and Competency Manager in supporting management, operations and employees to ensure awareness and involvement in key competency issues / initiatives.
Applicants to this role require
- Experience and understanding of Competency processes and requirements.
- Previous experience in a T&C or L&D role.
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Understanding of various industry Awarding Bodies.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team