Treasury Analyst - VR/29027
Treasury Analyst required for a 10-month maternity cover with possibility for extension.
Tasked with maintaining appropriate short/midterm liquidity levels and managing cashflow effectively, including undertaking cashflow forecasting for treasury operations for the group.
This role could be covered on a part time basis, c.20hrs per week or alternatively on a full-time basis. Hybrid working is available.
Individuals should be available to start immediately or at short notice.
Reporting into the Senior Treasury Analyst, your main duties will include:
- Daily consolidation and management of group cash position.
- Ensuring available liquidity for critical transactions.
- Supporting cash forecasting process and planning appropriate actions in an effort to manage cashflow fluctuations.
- Calculating monthly plc interest charge in conjunction with plc accountant.
- Reviewing and paying interest, fees, and derivative settlements as they fall due.
- Supporting the Senior Treasury Analyst in managing bank accounts, audit requests etc.
Previous Treasury experience is required alongside strong Excel skills.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team