Treasury Assistant - VR/23557
Providing accounts payable and treasury support, we are working with an integrated solutions provider in their search for a Treasury Assistant.
Working in a small team of 5, individuals should have demonstrable experience within accounts payable or alternatively within treasury. Similarly, previous exposure to Sage 200 would be preferable.
Please note, consideration will be given to Graduates who hold a relative Accounting degree.
Reporting into the Treasury Accountant, the Treasury Assistant would be responsible for the following:
- Matching all invoices with delivery notes and coding invoices ready for approval
- Seeking approval of all invoices prior to input on a daily basis
- Accurately input all invoices into SAGE
- Reconciling statements against the purchase ledger, resolving any reconciliation differences
- Investigating payment queries or payment date requests
- Compiling list of payments for payment runs
- Posting and allocating payments against invoices in SAGE
- Reconciling purchase ledger
- Assist Group Finance Manager in compiling monthly purchase accrual
- Performing bank and credit card reconciliations
- Collating expense claims, submitting for payment and reconciling in SAGE
You should be able to communicate effectively at all levels and be flexible in your approach work, showing a willingness to support the small team. You will be organised and able to work to deadlines.
For those with experience, you should be able to come in and hit the ground running.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team