Treasury Team Lead - VR/25831
Managing treasury requirements, working in a team, with this leading global service provider. Responsible for treasury reporting and for 2 direct reports.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for monthly treasury reporting and supervision of Treasury Accountant and Treasury Assistant.
- Supporting the Finance Teams with bank reconciliation queries.
- Acting as administrator of banking functions including corporate credit cards.
- Maintaining the treasury elements of the risk register.
- Managing the multi-currency cashflow on a daily basis, including consolidation of short term and long term forecasting and budgets.
- Providing variance analysis in cash balances and cashflows.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure funding availability.
- Managing FX exposure on internal and external banking facilities.
- Monitoring and accounting implemented hedges, oversee hedging requests sent to hedging committee.
- Working alongside the ERP System Team and Finance to continuously improve the ERP system treasury processes, controls and reports.
- Supporting the Finance Team with internal and external audit queries concerning treasury matters.
- Continuous review of end to end processes to identify opportunities for improvements in cash reporting and transactional processing.
Applicants to this role require
- Understanding Treasury Accounting including foreign exchange, liquidity, cashflow and various Financial Instruments.
- Ability to assign duties and to manage a team effectively.
- Self-motivated individual with effective organizational skills.
- Ability to undertake multiple tasks at the same time with the ability to meet and surpass project deadlines.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Cash management experience within the profession or industry, relevant work experience in oil and gas services preferred.
- Good working knowledge and experience with managing banking relationships.
- Fully qualified accountant or Treasurer, ICAS/ACCA/ACT or equivalent.
- Good general Treasury and cash management knowledge.
What’s in it for me?
- Working for a well-respected company with a range of diverse clients.
- A team environment with development opportunities.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team