Web Developer Architect (UX/UI) - VR/26612
TMM Recruitment are working with a specialist in the real-time acquisition and management of data from across the energy industry - including renewables - utilising in-house developed technology. They are looking for a Senior Web Developer Architect to join the team and lead the development of their UI/UX application.
The job is located in Aberdeen, UK but hybrid/remote working options are available. Suitable candidates from elsewhere in the UK or in areas out with the UK (near GMT timezone) may also be considered in preference to any candidates applying from further afield.
As a member of the development team, you will be a key player in building innovative products that encompass the future of data management, visualization, and analytics in our industry. Our Developers work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in an Agile/DevOps environment. You will be able to deliver high-quality code and be able to build reliable and scalable applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write well-organized and sustainable code.
- Provide technical leadership in key architectural discussions/decisions for products and web frameworks.
- Provide technical documentation that shares knowledge effectively.
- Provide technical leadership in key architectural discussions/decisions about the data infrastructure.
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods.
- Oversee assigned programs and provide guidance to team members.
- Assist with the rest of the architecture group to define the corporates technical platform.
- Assist with the support, maintenance, debugging and problem-solving of existing applications.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in Angular 2+ (preferably above Angular 5).
- Experience in using NodeJS.
- Experience with designing and developing new software.
- Experience in writing thorough technical documentation.
- Experience leading technical teams.
- Experience in HTML/CSS.
- Work experience in the development of frameworks and web platforms are key to this position.
- B Tech/MCA/M Tech in Computer Science or related field.
- 6-12+ year’s relevant experience.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and NoSQL databases, particularly Cassandra.
- Experience in React (ReactJS).
- Experience in Event Driven Programming including experience with message brokers (RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.).
- Experience and/or knowledge of .Net/C# or any OOPS Concepts and technologies.
- Experience working with CI/CD processes and technologies.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills.
TMM Recruitment INDIT
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team