Web Developer - VR/26100
We are working with a long-established Aberdeen based marketing agency to find a full-stack Web Developer with a passion for creating great online experiences. If this sounds like you, look no further, this could be the job for you!
- Creating impactful customer websites focused on excellent visual design, considered user experience and a planned content strategy.
- Helping grow and evolve the companies web business across their existing and growing client base.
- Full-stack capabilities, managing the front-end and back-end delivery of client websites.
- Collaborating with designers within the Creative Department to ensure brand and messaging consistency for all creative content.
- Co-operating with external web developer team in tackling larger / more complex site builds.
- Assisting with producing web proposals, and pitching for new web business in conjunction with other members of the team.
- Engaging with set budgetary and financial targets through ensuring a timely and planned approach to client project delivery.
- Keeping up to date with web technologies and implement those as appropriate.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Front and backend web development experience.
- In-depth Knowledge of Craft CMS and subsequent / related technologies. Experience in other CMS packages such WordPress, ExpressionEngine, Shopify, Statamic, Joomla, also preferable.
- Server Management knowledge (e.g. Apache / nginx / Linux).
- Working knowledge of version controlling / code repositories (e.g. Git).
- Experience in applying E-commerce solutions to web projects.
- Understanding of SEO and best technical practices.
Website maintenance capabilities including:
- Regular CMS security updates and patches.
- Regular extension updates and patches.
- Monitor site outages and downtime.
- Google Tag Manager integration.
- Testing server for site updates and new feature roll out.
- Recommendations to improve site performance.
- Website content checks and link testing e.g., contact forms.
- Link optimisation – allowing us to fix broken or dead links.
- Site speed testing and optimisation.
TMM Recruitment INDIT
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team