Workshop / Service Technician - VR/27804
TMM Recruitment is supporting an energy service company with their appointment of a Workshop / Service Technician.
Duties and Responsibilities include;
- Refurbishing company equipment.
- Pressure testing third-party equipment with knowledge of hydrostatic/gas.
- Ability to read and understand full procedures/drawings/schematics.
- Responsible for the good housekeeping of all pressure testing equipment.
- Servicing third-party equipment and their specifications.
- Excellent one to one communication skills with all clients and third-party representatives.
- Completing all related job cards/documentation and identifying third party equipment in line with all refurbishment/torque procedures and processes.
- General overhead crane duties including loading and unloading lorries.
- Delivery driver duties if required (21 and over due to insurance constraints).
- General housekeeping of workstations, machine wipe down and tooling returned to allocated areas.
- Responding to any reasonable request from management.
- Participating in daily toolbox talks.
- Participating in reasonable overtime requests from management.
- Being involved in “in house training”.
- Expected to assist all other divisions when required.
- Shift patterns maybe required depending on workload.
- May be required to work on an on-call rota.
- High level of efficiency and environmental consideration is required in this role with forethought extending to the client and their representatives all times.
- Current UK drivers licence.
- Attention to detail in quality of work.
- Co-operation and teamwork – good communication skills.
- Commitment to safety.
- Reliable and responsible – working in a consistent and timely manner.
- Good job and technical knowledge.
- Must be legally allowed to work in the UK.
- Torquing premium and rotary equipment (training will be given).
- Forklift qualification
- Spill kit training.
- Environment awareness.
- Manual handling.
- Risk assessment.
- Banksman/slinging qualification.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team