Contracts Engineer - VR/21517
Contracts Engineer required to join an award-winning organisation providing a range of services and solutions to the energy sector. This is a permanent position, based in the Dyce area of Aberdeen.
As Contracts Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the contractual and commercial aspects of the tendering, negotiation and management of contracts.
- Providing contractual and commercial advice to the company’s Senior Management Team.
- Maintaining master contract registers, covering all supply chain agreements.
- Managing contract compliance, undertaking internal audits periodically.
- Analysing any contractual or insurance risks; highlighting to the appropriate Manager and mitigating as necessary.
- Interfacing with relevant personnel to ensure all contractual matters are understood and managed.
- Negotiating and executing variation orders with vendors.
- Supporting the Legal Counsel in the delivery of new initiatives (e.g. systems and procedures).
- Assisting in supplier management activities.
Applicants to this position will ideally be an experienced Contracts Engineer, with a background / qualification in Law, QS or similar.
On offer is a competitive package and the opportunity to join a reputable organisation.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team