Customer Service Specialist - German Speaking – Permanent - VR/22128
Opportunity for a Customer Service Specialist to join busy organisation on a permanent basis. Candidates must be fluent in German as this role will provide customer support to clients based in Europe. This role will be based in Cambridgeshire.
It is the purpose of the Customer Service Specialist role to provide a high level of customer support throughout the European market. The successful incumbent should be able to understand the customer needs, deal with their queries and provide solutions to any issues they have.
Typical Duties Include:
- Maintaining the customer database.
- Improving and maintaining product knowledge.
- Supporting customers in Europe with all products.
- Dealing with and resolve product queries.
- Maintaining KPIs and ensuring a high level of customer service.
Applicants to this role require:
- Fluency in German is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Information gathering and problem-solving skills.
- Team based attitude.
- Customer focussed.
- Working knowledge of the internet and search engines.
- Ideally MC Dynamics experience.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team