Logistics Administrator - VR/28688
A Logistics Administrator is required on a permanent basis with an oilfield services company based in Blackburn.
As Logistics Administrator, you will be responsible for assisting the Admin & Logistics Coordinator with duties such as creating delivery paperwork, editing, and amending POs and job cards, and creating returns.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and updating financial trackers and creating POs.
- Creating tool file for new tools and updating Aspire with tool information.
- Closing out job cards on Aspire once service sheet is received from Workshop.
- Updating Aspire to reflect tool modifications and grouping changes.
- Collating, scanning, saving, and filing all field paperwork.
Applicants to this role require:
- Similar industry experience.
- Good organisation skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good time management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience of SAP and/or Odoo.
- ASPIRE knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of customs.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team