Management Accountant - VR/25152
Management Accountant required to join leading locally headquartered organisation on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the Management Accountant will be responsible for preparing consolidated management accounts and will support with developing the ERP system.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing consolidated financial results including profit and loss, balance sheet and cashflow statement.
- Capex reporting and expenditure tracking.
- Revenue forecasting – update and analysis.
- Supporting with financial audit.
- Monthly cashflow forecasting.
- Management Accounting for ACPAC region.
- Supporting with development of financial system.
This role requires:
- Accounting qualification (desirable).
- Experience in financial and management accounting.
- ERP Systems experience.
- Motivated with ability to use own initiative.
- High level of attention to detail.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information, please contact Laura McKenzie on 01224 327020 or firstname.lastname@example.org
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team