Marketing & Communications Coordinator – VR/23337
Marketing & Communications Coordinator required for a contract role, operating on a 9-12-month basis. Working on a hybrid approach between home and the Dyce office, offers a level of flexibility to this full-time role. This role is responsible for coordinating and implementing the marketing and communications for the various business units.
The Marketing and Communication Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and implementation of marketing and communications projects and campaigns for the assigned regions and business units.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring brand alignment and consistency across the designated regions by collaborating with the Regional Business Development Teams and Business Units.
- Working with the wider Global Marketing and Communications Team, develop suitable advertising and digital marketing campaigns that align with the business unit and business development strategies.
- Planning, coordinating and executing all aspects of regional trade shows, open days, technology days and events including, but not limited to, booth design, properties and materials, social media scheduling, sponsorships and advertisements, contracts, thought leadership, sales collaboration and training, pre- and post-show marketing, list management, budgeting, show logistics and coordinating with exhibit, print, logistics, and promotional vendors.
- Tracking and distributing sales leads, competitor analysis, and opportunities for improvement.
- Planning, managing, coordinating, advertising and executing all webinars and virtual event initiatives.
- Communicating benchmark criteria to measure the effectiveness of the webinar program and implement improvements as required.
- Measuring the success of each webinar and report the results to key stakeholders.
- Managing and maintaining the trade show and events schedule and calendar.
- Promoting thought leadership opportunities in through digital marketing, trade publications, social media and encourage participation at industry conferences.
- Managing the placement of show-specific and regional advertising with the broader Global Marketing and Communications Team, including meeting deadlines for submissions, social media planning, and filing purchase requisitions.
- Communicating Global Marketing and Communication campaigns and initiatives to Business Development and the Business Unit leads in the assigned regions, as directed by the Global Marketing Manager.
- Managing the marketing budgetary plan for the assigned region and assist with processing invoices for payment in a timely manner.
- Maintaining promotional items and marketing materials inventory and process orders.
- Working closely with the broader Global Marketing and Communications Team to ensure brand consistency and contribute with brainstorming ideas which align with the company’s vision and devise plans to execute these concepts.
- Supporting marketing day-to-day operations including digital marketing campaigns, promotions, presentations, events and projects.
- Contributing at Business Unit and Business Development meetings on a strategic level to develop suitable marketing strategies and implement accordingly.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Attributes:
- Bachelor degree in communication, marketing, hospitality management, related field preferred or experience in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge and experience of general business and trade shows.
- Knowledge and experience of webinar technology.
- User of Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Strong people skills with excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Graphic Design knowledge.
- Web design knowledge.
- Knowledge of marketing automation.
- WordPress experience.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team