Proposals Coordinator – VR/24532
Proposals Coordinator required to join a leading organisation providing services to the energy industry.
Purpose of role:
As Proposals Coordinator, you will support the Business Development Team in the proposals production process to deliver high-quality, well presented submissions. Preparing and producing pre-qualification and other bid documentation in area of responsibility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating and compiling ITT and RFQ documents using company systems including XaitPorter.
- Ensuring document content is accurate, visually appealing, delivered to rigid deadlines and in compliance with BD QMS.
- Liaising with Sales or Client Account Managers and formulate ITT actions and complete tender task list.
- Leading regular progress update meetings with ITT stakeholders.
- Coordinating timely responses from designated parties for inclusion into ITT document.
- Compiling the ITT document and submitting to the client.
- Collating and updating accurate track records for services for inclusion into ITT documents.
- Maintaining a bid library archive in XaitPorter.
- In conjunction with Sales and Client Account Managers, collating monthly sales and marketing report.
- Collating and distributing client contact reports and maintaining the client contact database.
- Providing training and support to administration resources within BD Team.
Applicants to this position should offer:
- Previous experience in similar role.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM type software.
- Experience with XaitPorter and database management systems preferred.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
INDSCC TMM Recruitment
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team