Revenue Accountant – VR/24043
Revenue Accountant 12-month contract to start as soon as possible, with independent E&P company. Looking for candidates with experience in this area working within the UK North Sea.
Overview job description
- Delivering accurate and timely production and revenue information.
- Providing financial and management reporting.
- Preparing and issuing invoices.
- Account reconciliations and analysis.
- Inputting to annual budget and plan.
- Ensuring good working relationships with stakeholders.
Applicants to this role require
- Preference for professional accountancy qualification.
- Experience of revenue and production accounting and reporting.
- UK E&P experience.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team