Cost Engineer - VR/20989
Experienced Cost Engineer required for maternity cover starting ASAP. Working for an E&P company, based in the centre of Aberdeen, with a focus on collaboration and pushing boundaries. This role offers the opportunity to join a diverse and welcoming workplace. Experience in project cost control required alongside SAP experience.
Reporting to the Project Services Lead, the Cost Engineer is responsible for cost reporting and cost control for designated projects. Duties include:
- Day-to day Cost Controller responsibilities on several projects.
- Creating baseline from the control estimate provided by the estimator.
- Capturing commitments and managing PO allocation to the correct WBS.
- Capturing actuals.
- Forecasting based on reviews of schedules.
- Completing cost reports.
- Performing cost control through analysis of variances.
Applicants to this role require
- Experience in project cost control.
- Experience using SAP.
- Understanding of project controls.
- Knowledge of Association of Project Management terminology.
What’s in it for me?
The opportunity to join a renowned organisation. A diverse and inclusive working environment and a competitive day rate.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team