Cost Engineer - Wells (12 Month) - VR/20964
12-month maternity cover contract available with independent E&P company based in Aberdeen City Centre. The role focuses on supporting the Cost Lead in managing wells costs. Experience in a similar role is essential.
- Day to day cost tracking.
- Preparing accurate monthly reports.
- Weekly cost review meetings discussing value of work done and cost forecasts with Engineers.
- Delivering, maintaining and improving wells cost framework, procedures and tools.
- Ensuring review, verification and correct cost allocation / coding of invoices.
- Preparing and reviewing well AFE’s.
- Preparing and reviewing budgets and forecasts / forecast revisions.
- Experience working with Operator Cost Control and Financial Systems.
- Awareness of Project components such as Project Management, Subsea, Topsides, Drilling, Subsurface and Financial.
- Extensive working knowledge of Cost Control.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team