Tax Consultant - VR/20967
Due to expansion, Tax Consultant required to join Aberdeen headquartered global organisation. Working in an experienced team, this role focuses on tax compliance but you would alongside this have a broad and varied remit. This role is ideal for a newly qualified individual with previous tax experience.
Reporting to the Senior Group Tax Manager and will predominately be focused on corporation tax and tax accounting but will also have elements of VAT and employment tax. The focus will be on compliance, however will also have some UK project work to undertake.
- Preparing corporate tax returns.
- Preparing statutory reports and accounts.
- Preparing interim and final UK tax calculations and disclosures under IFRS and UK GAAP.
- Preparing the Group VAT return.
- Preparing tax payment forecasts.
- Working on tax related projects that deliver value to the company.
Applicants to this role require:
- An accounting or tax qualification.
- Previous tax experience.
- Strong research skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
What’s in it for me?
This role will offer you the opportunity to work alongside a team of very experienced tax professionals in a supported environment. A great benefits package and starting salary are also on offer.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team