Contracts Engineer - VR/21011
A permanent opportunity for an experienced Contracts Engineer to join a company specialising in technology solutions to the Oil and Gas industry. Based in the Dyce area of Aberdeen, this organisation has a track record spanning of 30 years and are offering a very competitive package for this position.
As Contracts Engineer, your primary remit will be to provide contractual support to the organisation, ensuring the company is appropriately protected in terms of contractual obligations and liabilities. You will also review, draft and negotiate contracts, whilst dealing with the contractual, commercial and confidentiality needs of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining, reviewing, drafting and negotiating terms and conditions.
- Monitoring contracts, keeping relevant colleagues up to date on need for renewal.
- Receiving, collating and issuing tendering documentation.
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating operational contracts; meeting clients as required.
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating NDAs and Confidential Agreements.
- Maintaining departmental compliance (API, ISO, FPAL / Achilles).
- Providing support to other departments on commercial and contractual matters.
- Maintenance of company global insurances.
Applicants to this position should have previous experience as a Contracts Engineer / Specialist, ideally within an Oil and Gas or engineering environment. You should have demonstrable knowledge of tendering processes and a solid understanding of contracting and commercial principles. Excellent negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills are a must, as well as the ability to prioritise a busy workload.
On offer is the opportunity to join a reputable company with a solid track record of success spanning over three decades. This position comes with a very competitive package.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team