HR Advisor - VR/21110
*EXCLUSIVE* Joining a well-established company within the Energy sector, the HR Advisor will play an active role within a small team. This is a permanent role based on the North Side of the City and would be best suited to those with demonstrable experience working in a Generalist role, either at Coordinator or Advisor level.
Overview job description
As the HR Advisor, you will be reporting directly to the HR Manager and working as part of a small team to achieve business goals. This is a fast-paced environment where you will be responsible for day-to-day operational and transactional business support.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Providing day-to-day HR support to Line Managers.
- Advising on employee relations issues.
- Maintaining HR systems and databases.
- Coordinating any external training requirements.
- Absence management.
- Any other relevant duties as required.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience in a Generalist HR role.
- Confident in the use of IT packages (e.g. Microsoft Office) and HRIS.
- Good working knowledge of UK employment law.
- Degree in HR or other relevant specialism e.g. Business Management.
- CIPD qualified.
- Experience working both internationally and across multiple sites.
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
- Opportunity to expand on knowledge, working closely with Senior team members.
- Positive, team-working culture.
- Desirable financial reward.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team