Compensation and Benefits Advisor - VR/18101
Our oil and gas service business client is seeking an experienced Compensation and Benefits Specialist to join their Aberdeen-based team. This permanent role is due to commence in May 2019, and reports into an excellent HR Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing all compensation and benefits processes for the regional business.
- Ensuring adherence to company global / local policies as well as relevant legislation.
- Analysing compensation levels against information gathered via salary surveys and equivalent research / reports.
- Forecasting and taking a proactive approach to changing legislation and market trends.
- Involvement in company recruitment processes, ensuring packages offered are competitive and within internal guidelines.
- Periodic review of benefits packages and providers / brokers.
- Pension administration.
- Managing remuneration records within employee database.
- Supporting the calculation / awarding of annual bonuses.
- Experience in a similar Compensation and Benefits-focused position, ideally elsewhere in the oil and gas industry (multinational environment preferred).
- Working knowledge of relevant local / international reward legislation.
- Exposure to salary surveys, administering stock options and benefits brokers.
- A history of partaking in or leading value-adding Compensation and Benefits projects.
- Systems (HRIS) proficiency.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team