Tendering Project Manager (Renewables) - VR/19124
Our client, a leader in their field, has a new requirement for a Tendering Project Manager with a focus on renewables.
The Tendering Project Manager’s primary role is to tender for contracts and participate in business development, client liaison and relationship management.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Regular client liaison to develop strong business relationships.
- Marketing of company business line services.
- Liaising with other company entities in joint commercial activities.
- Preparing pre-qualification and tender documentation.
- Negotiating contract terms in consultation with the Contracts Manager.
- Handover contract information to Project Managers.
- Participating in the production of departmental and company plans / budgets.
- Supervising Commercial Assistants and providing support to others in the Commercial Department.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role, with relevant operational / commercial experience on projects with a focus on offshore renewables.
- Project management experience and knowledge of commercial risks of survey projects.
- Excellent negotiations, communication and relationship-building skills.
- An understanding of procurement processes.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team