Accounts Receivable Specialist - VR/19285
Our client based in Aberdeen is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis. Candidates should have 4-5 years’ experience within a similar role, Oil and Gas experience is preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring that all contract setup policies, processes, and procedures are followed to ensure invoices are generated at correct billing rates and per terms of the contract.
- Ensuring proper supporting documentation is provided for all orders.
- Creating and managing customer orders; verify accuracy of the order information; following up on missing documentation, executing month-end edits and validations in preparation for billing.
- Analysing and interpreting customer contracts using independent judgement and escalating when assistance is required.
- Processing new order, change of service, service removal requests, rig moves, and order updates.
- Managing Master Data in Financial Systems.
- Monitoring and following up with Legal regarding early terminations.
- Coordinating with Project Management at job initiation and job close to ensure proper documentation.
- Providing guidance to other team members and departments regarding contract set-up and billing.
- Through the use of reports and regular team meetings, maintaining contract data, to ensure billing is processed timely and accurately.
- Adhering to Revenue Recognition Policy to ensure that all revenue is posted in the correct period.
- Applying appropriate Tax parameters as per the Tax Departments guidance.
- Ensuring relevant backup is attached to all invoices.
- Reviewing or raising credit memorandums, completing credit memo pack and submitting for approval.
- Rendering all invoices within 2 business days and notifying your Supervisor of any reason why invoices cannot be rendered.
- Collaborating with the Collections Department to resolve billing disputes. Providing investigation swiftly resolve / correct any billing errors.
- Providing support as required for the unbilled analysis at Period End.
- Collectively working with the Order to Cash Team to consistently meet organisational DSO performance goals.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team