Multimodal Freight Forwarder - VR/19341
Our client, based in Dyce, has a requirement for a Multimodal freight Forwarder to join their team on a permanent basis. Applicants to this role should offer a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Providing operational support and excellent customer service to clients.
- Liaising with both sales and product support (both air and ocean) to ensure business is moved via most profitable means whilst being in line with customer expectations.
- Maintaining “house” accounts at a customer service level, ensuring opportunities for further business are developed accordingly.
- Attending customer meetings in conjunction with General Manager in respect of implementation, retention or further development of customer accounts.
- Point of contact between customers / partners and internal departments for operational issues.
- Always representing the company in a positive and professional manner, ensuring the culture within the team accurately reflects that of the company brand.
- Working in conjunction with the General Manager facilitate cover during absences.
- Engaging in all operational problems with a view to find immediate and long-term solutions.
- Consistently evaluating processes and procedures and suggest possible improvements.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team